Today, a good friend of mine suddenly blurted out a question, a question that i've expected somebody would one day ask.
"Muna, how does it feel to be single again?" *lebih kurang cmth laa*
My first reaction was, quick! make a guess! hehe.. I surprisingly smiled. Geee~ I actually did! :) I sincerely answered that it feels good to be single yet at times it does make me feel sad.
Now i'll list down all the good thins of being single again:
1) freedom- i can go out with anyone i like without hurting anyone in particular
2) free from commitment- ok, don't get me wrong. it's not that i don't favour
commitment, it's just that being single frees me from any commitment that i
have towards the other person. I'm no committed to anyone.
3) i get to meet new people, get to know them and eventually expand my circle of
friends.
4) i get to spend more time with my girlfriends~ meaning more night outs, more
movies, more girls night in~ o yeahh~
What about the cons?..let's list them down...
1) yes, i do feel lonely sometimes (when my girlfriends aren't around or whenever
i'm bored)
2) i (once in a while) envy my friends though this is such a bad feeling..sorry..but
really, i always try to avoid this feeling by turning it around.. Rather than
envying them, i feel happy for them that they are now happy :)
3) ermmm..ok, this point, i doubt it's relevance, but i do feel a bit panicky (being
single) at times especially when aunts or uncles start asking "muna, bila
nak kahwin nh?" i tell u, too much pressure! seriously, too much.
4) oh yes, i sometimes do wonder whether i'll even end up with anybody. huhu. i mean
look around us, there aren't many good guys left. Guys prefer staying behind bars
and in rehabs. Will i ever meet my soul mate?
Generally, i've listed down the pros and cons from my own perspective. I might be right, and i also might be wrong. Back to the topic, being single isn't that bad after all nor am I saying that it's good. I just want to make sure that whoever i end up with one day, will forever be there for me in this temporary life and the life in the Hereafter.
......................................................................................
~Ya Allah, berikanlah kepadaku suami yang terbaik dari sisi-Mu, suami yang juga
menjadi sahabatku dalam urusan agama, urusan dunia & akhirat...ameen~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment