Saturday, 5 December 2009

love bug

3rd December was his birthday. I dreaded that i couldn't spend the day with him, like how he did on my birthday, 25th November. So, instead of feeling bad about it, i thought that it would be great to spend time on him if i couldn't spend time with him.

To start off, i made a birthday card for him. I'm terrible in arts and crafts, so it took quite some time for me to finally come up with the birthday card. Though it wasn't that cool (the product), i enjoyed the process of making one for him. I hope he'll like it. *fingers crossed!* Oh, yeah, i got the idea to make the card from kak yuni. hehe..thanks kak yuni! :p

I also planned to bake a cake on that day. However, due to several circumstances, i was able to do so only yesterday *tskkk*. I told him about it, and he was like 'Dah seminggu i dgr u nak buat cake' hahahaha ;p But hey, i would like to announce that the cake came out acceptably fine, mr! Ayah enjoyed the cake and commented 'Sedapla Na cake nh..' hehehee :) *ayah saje je th..nak encourage me to bake cakes more often* Yet, i considered that as an achievement and i am proud of myself. Though he's far and didn't even have the chance to eat the cake, it's okay. I was satisfied that i actually spent the time on him. Probably the next time we meet, i'll bake a new cake for you, ok!


p/s: for the umpteenth time, happy belated birthday mr yorke! :)

2 comments:

Mukhlis Izam said...

sapa plak dh? =P

muna said...

muahahahahaha~

Post a Comment