Tuesday, 2 March 2010

grown up stuffs

*Hohoho~ no worries. This entry is classified as U; Universal :p *

As i'm writing this post, my heart and soul is wayyy back in Kedah. Owh yes, and my mind too! Hehe.. Emm..Mama and kak manar must have been busy preparing the hantarans for my sisters' wedding. Ayah, busy checking the invitation list and making sure that everyone's invited and Madihah; mopping the floor and cleaning the house i guess..hehe :p Kesian mama and ayah especially..huhu..mesti tension.

Hmm..honestly, I'm sooo thrilled and nervous for both my beloved sisters! The countdown has begun and the clock is ticking..FAST! *tick tock..tick tock..TICK TOCKKK~* It's as if they only met their partners last month...and now, they're getting married!! God's willing.. How quickly time flies.

I can't wait for the big day. I do pray that every thing will run smoothly on that day.. *praying hard* (^,^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment