Wednesday, 28 April 2010

bad bad Muna~

I've been a bad, bad blogger. I think i should set up a target, to at least post an entry once a week to start off with. This is to ensure that i keep on writing and not only facebooking twenty four seven. And it is ironic that i do actually at times get bored going through facebook all day long!!

Yes, i should make blogging as a routine due to many solid reasons.

1) i have to keep on writing, or else..there goes my English. Tak nakkk!!! huhu

2) i have to use my spare time doing something beneficial rather than browsing through other people's photo albums or downloading songs from 4shared etc...

3) it is definitely a good way to express and share personal thoughts with other readers, though some of my posts might sound lame and duhh, boring!..but please, do excuse me for that. hehe :p

4) Owh yes! fluency in writing. I think blogging is actually a good way to plan and write down your thoughts in a coherent manner though at times i do jump from one issue or point to another. ngee~


Okay. Enough with the reasons. Hmm..what if...i introduce blogging to my students during their ICTL classes? In English of course. Is that allowed?... I mean they'll definitely benefit from it...kan? Ask them to post an entry on a weekly basis, write about something or on anything that they like for example what they did during the weekend and stuff. It'll be like their own journal la. I should try la, kan?..

p/s: Teringat masa sekolah kat Crossland Moor Junior School,UK dulu-dulu... Every weekend we were asked to write about anything that crossed our young minds in this little journal that we each had. Then we also get to draw to illustrate what we wrote :)

3 comments:

F. Hanim M. said...

keep writing. i do. it's what i always do. it's a good thing i have lots of his writings, makes me happier when i read them.

muna said...

I'm sure reading his writings makes you feel as if he's always there, right beside you, kan sweetheart! :) I admire you, hanim dear. You are such a strong lady.

F. Hanim M. said...

yep, as if those words were inked yesterday. and i could still feel his emotions in all of it.

Post a Comment