Friday, 11 December 2009

Alhamdulillah.. Insyaallah :)

Today's my second sister's (kak manar's) engagement. Two engagements already in the family within this year. So that leaves me, the 3rd in the family, who is still 'not taken'. Then relatives were asking whether there'll be a third one. All i could answer was 'entah, nak kawen ngan sape? tengokla nanti. haha~'.

Seriously, it is rather irritating when people start asking the question. Come on, I've just turned 23 not even a month ago. But I also know that people are concerned and that they meant good. So sabar je la~ huhu :p Anyway, it's not even like i don't wanna get married and remain single forever! hehe..

I won't just marry anybody as easy as that because marriage bukannya only for a day, it's a life time commitment. Marriage jugak penyambung zuriat dan keturunan, so kena la usaha supaya keturunan yang bakal dilahirkan nanti merupakan keturunan yang baik-baik, diredhai dan dirahmati Allah, insyaallah. As such, apart from trying to improve myself to become a better person *tskkk...sgt susah~..huhu* I'm still in the search, so to 'the person' di mana jua kamu berada, my other half, silalah munculkan diri kamu dan memudahkan perjalanan hidup saya..hahaha :p

Insyaallah, kalau dah jumpa, adala...kalo belum, kena la terus mencari. Ngee~ :)




p/s: Alhamdulillah everything went well though we're exhausted. Selamat bertunang, kak! :)

3 comments:

hunny said...

wah muna! tatau pn k.manar br engaged! ehe..congrats to her! :) yeah, xpe2, kte mude lg.. heheh...

najieha said...

Salam, muna..
I really like your post..simple to understand. Teruskan!

From:
AS (ex 5 Muj)

muna said...

salam as :)

glad to hear from u dear! and congrats that u're now married! :) and many thanks fro dropping by! :)

Post a Comment