Yesterday, I came across this book on a collection of 'petua' encompassing all aspects of life. I didn't know whose was it, and how did it got there. Yet, I flipped through the pages and came across this heading, 'Merawat Kaki Busuk'.
I thought the title was funny itself. Curiously (and eagerly), i read what the 'petua' would be, and ended laughing out loud until tears streamed out! I shared the 'petua' with ayah who was at that time sitting just next to me. Ayah said 'apa punya petua la th!' Muahahahaha~
Well, dear readers, i'm sure you're eager to know what the 'petua' is. Okay, i'll tell you. Cara merawat kaki busuk as recommended in the book of 'petuas', rendam kaki anda dalam clorox selama 10 minutes. Gile ke apa?!!!! hahahaha~
p/s: Additional result, selain menghilangkan bau busuk, kaki anda juga akan menjadi putih berseri-seri~ cubalah! hahahahahahaha! :P
Sunday, 6 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ahahahaahahahahahah...gila pe petua tuh? is dat a book of petua of a book for laugh? ahahahah. gile. abis ilang sume daki daki kat kaki tuh if like dat! ahahhaahaha~
hahahahah~
tau xpe, nedd!
i gelak gile2 masa baca petua th..hahahaha~
ahahhhaa! muna! seriously where did u find that book?? hahaha..baek la sape2 yg sibuk nk memutihkan diri tu mandi ngn klorox je ye dak? jimat pon jimat! hahhaha. lol ;p
Post a Comment