I wish everyday is as productive as today. And i wish everyday when i wake up, i'd be able to find my family there, all around me.. :(
Okay, no melancholy for this post, for goodness sake, Muna. Huhu. Emm..I'm really proud of myself today coz i actually woke up early this morning, had breakfast with mama, both my kakak, abg fairuz and my lil brothers, then went outside to clean the compound with mama. Chop down and trimmed the bamboo trees in front of the house and eventually ending up with blisters on my palm and fingers. Wuhuu~
I've also been mummy's good little girl (though too old to be called little any longer). I accompanied mama to the market today and we bought some meat, fish, chicken etc. Then i helped mama to prepare the dishes for lunch. We had soup tulang, friend fish and some ulam and sambal, which was superb!
It's been a while since the last time we ate together, so it was fun to gather as a family though still incomplete coz ayah is in Kota Bharu and abang and atul are in the UK and India. Yet, we enjoyed every bit. Owh, how i wish every day is like today...
ok, gtg. Madihah's been pulling my hand and claimed that she'll turn into the fiercest beast if i won't stop typing on her laptop! And i really wouldn't want to mess with my lil sister..Haha! :>
Friday, 4 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment